Tasmania - Launceston - Airport, Australia
Terminal rental counter and pick-up
IN TERMINAL 201 EVANDALE ROAD, LAUNCESTON, 7212, TAS, Tasmania
|Sun||06:30 - 22:00|
|Mon||06:30 - 22:00|
|Tue||06:30 - 22:00|
|Wed||06:30 - 22:00|
|Thu||06:30 - 22:00|
|Fri||06:30 - 22:00|
|Sat||06:30 - 22:00|
Fuel policy; Full to Full:
Your vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of fuel. To avoid incurring fuel charges, you will need to return it with the same amount of fuel as it had when you collected it. You may be required to leave a fuel deposit reserved or charged on your credit card, this will be released or refunded when you return the car full. Missing fuel will be charged on your return. The price per litre charged by the rental agent may be significantly higher than the price at the local service station. A refuelling charge may also be applicable. Fuel charges are payable at the rental desk unless otherwise stated in the top section of rate details.
25 to 99 years.
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
The Renter must not use the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use. If the renter takes the Vehicle outside the Permitted Area of Use their Liability for any loss or damage will increase and any optional damage waiver selected void.
For Vehicles rented in Queensland, New South Wales, Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Tasmania & South Australia, the permitted area of use DOES NOT include Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
Vehicles may not be driven above the snow line (from June to October), on beaches, in watercourses or rivers.
“Permitted Area of Use” means the area in which the Vehicle may be driven. The Permitted Area of Use is limited as follows;
1. For those Vehicles-hired outside the Northern Territory and Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include the Northern Territory or Western Australia.
2. For those Vehicles hired from the Northern Territory, the Permitted Area of use does not include any other States or Territories of Australia.
3. For those Vehicles hired in the Northern Territory on the road to Jim Jim Gorge and Twin Falls or north of the Oodnadatta Track (including the following areas: Mount Dare, Dalhousie Springs, Witjira National Park and Pedirka Desert).
4. For those Vehicles hired from Western Australia, the Permitted Area of Use does not include any other states or Territories of Australia and does not include any place further north or East than Exmouth or further east than Kalgoorlie-Boulder Township or Esperance.
5. The Permitted Area of Use in Queensland does not include any place further north than Cooktown or in a westerly direction beyond Chillagoe and Georgetown. The Permitted Area of Use does not include the ‘Bloomfield Track’ coastal route between Cape Tribulation and Cooktown or Fraser Island and Stradbroke Island.
6. The Permitted Area of Use in South Australia does not include any place further north than Wilpena or in a westerly direction beyond Ceduna.
Cancellation and no-show policy
What is your cancellation policy for fully prepaid or part-paid bookings?
1 - If you cancel 48 hours prior to your pick-up, you will be refunded in full.
2 - If you cancel less than 48 hours in advance of pick-up, you will receive a refund minus AUD82. If your online payment is less than AUD82, no refund will be made for your car hire booking.
3 - If your booking is made less than 48 hours before pick up, the cancellation policy will automatically apply to your booking.
4 - All cancellations should be made on our online portal and not with the car hire agent. Should you agree to cancel directly with the car hire agent on arrival, you must also inform us of this change to your booking.
5 - Amending your booking or cancelling optional extras may not be possible less than 48 hours before pick up.
If you purchased our Damage Refund Insurance product and have since decided to cancel your car rental booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will be cancelled automatically.
If you wish to amend or rearrange your booking, the Damage Refund Insurance will initially be cancelled. We will, however, automatically create a new policy for your new booking.
In both cases you will receive an email to confirm the cancellation at the email address you have provided during the online booking process.
Please be aware that if you cancel your insurance policy less than 24 hours before the start of your car hire agreement, no refund for insurance will be granted.
What is a no-show?
A 'no-show' occurs for the following reasons:
1 - You didn't inform us about your cancellation prior to your pick-up time.
2 - You failed to pick up the car at the arranged time and date.
3 - You failed to provide the documentation that's required to pick up the car.
4 - You failed to provide a credit card in the main driver's name with enough available funds on it.
In the event of any of the above, no refunds will be made to you.
The car hire company reserves the right to refuse a car if you fail to arrive on time with all necessary documentation and a credit card with enough available funds for the car's security deposit. In such a case, unless the car hire has been cancelled at least 48 hours in advance, you will not be entitled to a refund.